Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

The Real Big Daddy Hubbard

And I like my girls plump. At least Steve didnt post the pic as a jpg so we could all have a copy

I wouldnt say that ....hehehehe..it now resides on my pc also....I kinda wonder if BDH has spent tooooooooooo much time in the yard?!?!?!?LOL!!!

:hyst: :hubbard:

You guys should have been here when we first started this site...ahhh the good old days :lol: we had some real laughs thats for sure! this one was barely in the top 10 LOL

Let me see if I can find some of the "good" ones!

Good Stuff Steve. Never saw you guys before. Now I see why Will has all the energy to do all this great stuff for us!!!!

Ah yes in the beginning when signing up first thing you were told was "DON"T POST A PHOTO" or you're fair game for the photoshoppers, but it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially the wars LOL

Fatman

been off line a few days, working, just like Steve should be instead of mucking up my image....Steve, will have to get you an updated photo to screw...that doesn't look anything like me now!!! Steve, we still have the one of Will locked in the bathroom in Girard in the database don't we? I LOVE THAT ONE!!

No man I wish I did. I lost all my Erie pic when my old computer crashed so I don't have that one of Will locked in the restroom anymore...."STEELHEAD BABY OWWWWWW!" :hyst:

I know it's in the database somewhere...will find it this weekend!!! Wish I had a pic of him standing on the front porch of Elk Creek Inn screaming at the folks on the sidewalk! Big fun! Great time!