Fly Tying
add147

Large Mouth / Small Mouth Bass - As long as it floats swap

That is perfectly fine!!! Let me know for sure when you pop them in the mail...

I will have my poppers out by the 4th. I tied a few and tested them out this weekend. Didn't catch anything huge but landed a few Large mouth.

Good deal...Let me know for sure when you pop hem on the mail so I can be on the look out for them. Have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th

Tied foam Prom Beetles. Sent them in the mail yesterday...should arrive well before the deadline. Thanks.

Just finished my flies today. Will drop them in the mail box Monday. I went with white deer hair poppers... These are my first attempt, so they probably won't "stack up" against Jason's. haha

Dorado,

Got you updated on the list buddy! Looking forward to seeing what you tied!!! Thanks for participating...

Everyone I have been out of pocket since last Tuesday taking care of a family member that had surgery. If you have mailed you flies please let me know so I can update the list and keep everything on track. Yes I know its a pain in the rear but it sure helps me keep everything straight and I want to do a really good swap since this is my 1st one! I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE AND HAPPY 4th!!!!

I need an address. I cleaned up my in box so it got deleted.

Kevin

PM my address to you...