Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

7th Annual Casting for Recovery Project

Yeah Bob, realized after I told you I'd double up I already sent a package. Sent another a couple of days ago so you should get another set in near future. Have a few extra in there so you can decide which fit bill for their use the best.

Nick

Yeah Bob, realized after I told you I'd double up I already sent a package. Sent another a couple of days ago so you should get another set in near future. Have a few extra in there so you can decide which fit bill for their use the best.

Nick

Second set in todays mail, thanks for the extra effort.

I will finish tonight just have the buggers left to tie, will mail em out in the morning. Should I toe tag these flies? It is really no trouble to do it but seems that as you are putting these in boxes it might be be better to leave the tags out.

I tied :

3 x pink hi-viz para adams # 12

2 x Elk hair Yellow Humpy #10

3 x Guide's choice hares ear #10 and #12

2 x Para hoppers #10

2 x Black wooly buggers #8

I really think this is a great cause as this disease affects us all at some level. Let me know if you could use another set of flies, I would be happy to do another.

Well after some delay due to my mother in laws extended visit ( whats that old quip about relatives and fish?) I got my flies sent off today. Should be there in about 3-5 days.

ok fishybob too much time has gone by even from my neck of the woods. So I'll throw together another dozen and send them your way. this doz is travelling in a box of yours. Hoping the box will help steer it in the right direction like a homing pigeon. lol there is a gift for you in there for your thoughtfulness.

did my flies arrive yet?

they are in a small white cardboard jewelry box and mislabeled