Fly Tying
ontheriver

Hello from Southern ontario

Welcome River. I note from your profile that you've not included any information about yourself. How about letting us know something about you. It's like having a sister marry a new guy that nobody in the family knows anything about :-)

Actually it's often helpful when we're replying to a member's post/question to be able to look up where they live, what they fish for, etc. You can read all about me by clicking my avatar.

Welcome to the site.

Don't worry about FlaFly ... he doesn't REALLY think you're the guy that married his sister.

But we do like pictures of flies and the fish caught with them.

Hey Ontheriver, welcome to the site. This is a great place to learn and have fun. Thank you for joining. And Flafly, you and Mike, leave my [your] sister out of it. Cheers, Ed

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I haven't married anybody's sister, I'm 16. And I'm working on getting some pictures uploaded.

Fantastic! Would you like to meet my sister?

on second thought maybe you wouldn't.... she's 79 (and still telling everyone how they should live their life)

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I haven't married anybody's sister, I'm 16. And I'm working on getting some pictures uploaded.

i can't wait to see your pics. i'm always interested in what other people tie for this area.

what do you fish for?