Fly Tying
netabrookie

Safety Pin Swap

The safety pins have begun their journeys. Thanks everyone and I hope that it doesn't take too long for them to reach their new homes. Also, thanks for the extras. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Take Care,

Tony

Got Mine today. what a great collection. everybody did a fantastic job. Merry Christmas everybody! Thanks Tony for a great swap.

Received mine today. Good for my hiking hat for starters (which is also my fishing hat). Thanks all, fun!

Joseph! It's a size 14 Mustad C49S caddis curved, just what i had enough of with a straight eye! The dubbing is GLITZ Hot orange in flames, from GUIDELINE & looks Really CRAZY under a uv light!

Joseph! It's a size 14 Mustad C49S caddis curved, just what i had enough of with a straight eye! The dubbing is GLITZ Hot orange in flames, from GUIDELINE & looks Really CRAZY under a uv light!

I like it a lot, scaled up I think it would be a killer sea trout fly

Breambuster:

Breambuster_zps0b8f7okr.jpg

Adam Sararinen:

Adam_zpsvfakqmih.jpg

RexW: (OK, I messed up and failed to take an individual picture before mailing my flies. So, the best I can do is the test fly that posted on page 3. It is similar to the swap flies;)

Pin_zpsskl3gjbr.jpg

Nice set of flies in the swap. Thanks Everyone!

Guest rich mc

they made it to illinois today . nice job, my wife even said oh i like that one and that one . rich mc

Mine arrived at east Texas! Now I will be very stylish in my fishing hat. Thanks everyone for a great swap and have a Merry Christmas!!!