Fly Tying
breambuster

Skill Builder Trout Swap Still 2 Openings

How would you like to be the very first person everyone else would think about when a Trout Invitational Swap is announced? How would you like to be the guy whose flies everyone drools over when the swap flies are returned? Well, that kind of skill doesn't happen by accident. It happens by hard work, practice and intentionality. That is the purpose of the Skill Builder Trout Swap Series. I know the name may sound like a beginner's swap to some, but the goal of this series of swaps is MUCH higher than that. And for that reason, it is open to everyone, regardless of skill levels. As I've said before, "The only person who won't improve as a tyer is the person who says, "My flies are good enough." If you would like to be a better tyer than you are right now, we would LOVE to have you join the swap. You can reply either to this one or to the original thread to be one of those who gets the last 2 spots. If you join, you aren't necessarily agreeing to the whole series. But those who are in the first swap get first choice at a spot in the next. So think about it, but don't think too long. I'm hoping we get 2 volunteers quickly and fill up the swap. Let me know.

BB