Fly Tying
Roland58

Barbell Eyes, home made

I can't get into that one, then, PJ. Well, unless I can send in a bare hook.

Dang Mike, I thought you were amongst my friends! Now you are wanting to see me dead and fossilized!

NO, dummy ... I just said I don't want to SEE your fossil. Not that ... oh, never mind. You probably won't remember this next week anyway.

Dang Mike, I thought you were amongst my friends! Now you are wanting to see me dead and fossilized!

NO, dummy ... I just said I don't want to SEE your fossil. Not that ... oh, never mind. You probably won't remember this next week anyway.

Yeah, I realized what I did after I did it, but, was away from home and didn't want to mess with trying to correct it with my tablet. But, you are correct in that I probably won't remember it next week anyway.

............what were we talking about?

Don't worry about it, Mike. You don't have a beard and it looks like you don't have any hair! I guess you could make a few Wooly Boogers out of some public hairs, but, nobody would wan't to tie one on! But, hey, the fish might like 'em!!

I'll have you know ... I still cut my hair in the style I had as a Marine. I have hair, I just don't let it grow.

And, my curly hair wooly bugger is responsible for several species of fish being on the endangered list. Like the Neon Tetra and the Guppie.

Mike you are allowed to use your armpit hair as an exception. although i dont think anyone will willingly touch the fly.

You've seen me in my old Tarzan movies, haven't you, PJ. I am surprised there are any copies still out there.

Armpit hair is reserved for 10" Pike and Salt Water Streamers.

You've seen me in my old Tarzan movies, haven't you, PJ. I am surprised there are any copies still out there.

Armpit hair is reserved for 10" Pike and Salt Water Streamers.

LOL.

Dang........10" armpit hairs! You could get your wife to braid those for you!! You need to quit shaving your head, it is causing all the hair to pop out under your arms!

Oh yeah, thank you for your service, Mike. I know being a leather neck ain't easy. What years were you in? I spent 3 1/2 years from 67 to 70 in the Army......that was fun enough.

'81 to '92. Force reductions after Desert Storm ... they laid me off. Not a lot of loyalty generated by that move, so I consider myself an EX-Marine. Thank you for your service too.

Now, to the hair ... I tried braiding it, but the "ropes" would get caught when I tucked my shirt into my pants ... ouch!

So I started using styling gel. Now I have this, sort of, reverse handlebar mustache look on my chest. You know, from my armpits to the center of my chest, underlining my pectorals.

I'll leave you with that mental image ... Ha ha ha ha !!!