Fly Tying
vicrider

November Monthly flies

are stretching into December. I have all but on set for October so I will get those out Monday with whatever is here. November flies call for some furry creatures to donate. Anything from Aardvark to Zebra hair can be used but must have some hair in it. My fly has calf, rabbit, squirrel, and coyote making contributions. Jolly Red has already added a great looking fly for this month.

Vicrider..................ready

1. Add147..............received

2. Joseph Russell..received

3. Jolly Red............received

4. J-Kno.................

5. Crackleback.......received

6. Michael Ray.......received

7 .Breambuster......received

8. djtrout................received

9. Netabrookie.......received

10. border collies...received

11. kennebec12.....received

12. artimus001......

Nick, my November flies are headed your way also. They are supposed to be there Friday. Hope you guys can use them and I hope they get you some fish. I tied an Isonychia Emerger that has a hair wing. It was something I found online except I used some "Spectrumized" Dubbing that I bought from the DRC. It's supposed to be good for Isonychia, but it looks too Olive for me. But then, again, I'm color-blind (Red & Green) so what do I know?

Take care

BB

BB, that's too many fancy words for me. I'm just willing to bet they'd get eaten by any fish happens to see it floating by though, even if the fish don't know he'd just been Spectrumized by an Isonychia Emerger with a Hairwing. All he'll know is he's been Traumatized and may just end up Stomach Sized. UMum

My flies will be in the mail by end of week. These may be a little weird ... I'm copying a fly I ran across from UK; apparently an old timer, called "fur fly" - appropriate for this month I guess. It is utter simplicity and I can see a fish going for it.

vicrider,

Mine will be going in the mail today and make across the Red River in a few days!!! Hope you and your family had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!

Vic, did my flies that take too many big words to describe gotten there yet? They should have been there yesterday at the latest.

BB

Sorry BB, but didn't get to PO on Friday. Had kid go there skating with my 4x4 and he missed the window open. Figured there would be a key for one of the bigger side lockers in my box but instead he brought a notice to pick up too much stuff for box in the front. So, yours is probably there but can't get in until Monday and should have plenty to work with then. Hopefully I can get all Santa stuff out next week. Overseas stuff will go on Monday if all goes well.