Fly Tying
flytire

ikea led light

Not yet, but I am looking for a different second light. I will have to look at that one.

My daughter has been using one for several years and has been happy with it. I like an Ott light better, but this has been a good light especially for the price.

well i went ahead and ordered 2 of them. $10 each. ive pissed away more than that :)

i'm redoing my tying area anyway.

the lights i have now are too bulky and get in the way

well i went ahead and ordered 2 of them. $10 each. ive pissed away more than that smile.png

i'm redoing my tying area anyway.

the lights i have now are too bulky and get in the way

Hi Norm,

Let us know how it works out as far as tying goes after you get them. I could use one with a long flexible neck like that too. If it throws out enough light, it would be ideal.

Regards,

Mark

I have one! The misses got it for me a couple of years ago! Good for half a year, then it starts playing up, light dims or goes off all together, always at the wrong time! Have to play with the switch, then it's on again! It says made in the EU, thats what they write when it's made in a loser country in the EU!

I'm currently using one and it seems to work well so far (about 1 1/2 months). One thing is that the LED is not replaceable so if it goes out the light isn't useable, but for $10 it seems pretty good. I like that it's small and doesn't get it the way of my tying.

Yup!! Got one a couple years ago and it has been sitting at my bench ever since. Defiantly not bright enough alone, but in combination with another light it works very well. It is nice because it is small and very moveable. Makes it nice to pinpoint a good amount of light right at your fly.