Fly Tying
vicrider

Monthly swap begin or end? Pics of past year

Vicrider, I regret having to do this but I have to drop out of the monthly swap for the rest of the year. A few things have changed at work and I'm just not going to have the spare time that I have had in the past.

Tony, say it ain't so. Yours were always some of the nicest in there so I hate to see you leave. The good part is more work hopefully equals more pay so better things can happen when you do some time to go fish or hunt. Take care and hope to do an occasional swap with you in the future.

Holy Moly, Tony !!! Don't let 'em do you like that !!! Demand more time off for fly tying and fishing !!!

Oh ... yeah ... what Vic said ... more money.

Never mind.

Awww netabrookie I hate to hear that! I've received some of your flies and I must say you are a talented fly tier indeed. Hope all is well your way!

vicrider my flies made it to the mailbox this afternoon and should be across the river and to you I would say by Wednesday or Thursday,

Hey guys vicrider is having problems logging on he called me today so if you've messaged him just be patient im sure he'll get the site to work for him at some point.

Vic, I put mine in the mail on Friday the 29th. Sorry if they are late. It's been a busy couple of weeks. I've been gone most of this week. Let me know when you get them. I have a tracking number if needed.

BB

Net: sorry you had to bow out. I hope you get to get in as an alt. Your flys will be missed. I've always enjoyed them.

Priorities must be taken care of first,...