Fly Tying

Mailed mine yesterday morning. I used seatbelt fibers for the parachute post on the flies that I sent. I don't know if anyone has tried it for posts yet so I cut up a seatbelt and sent it with the flies so everyone should get a piece.

Got Netabrookie's flies plus the post material, (which, by the way, is very neatly packaged). A very nice little parachute fly, but I don't have the name.

I don't have a name for it either. To be perfectly honest, I don't exactly know what I sent. I always tie an extra fly for each swap and then I can refer back to it if I need to remember what I tied and sent. For some reason that I'm not sure of, I didn't do that for this swap or the trout creations swap. They say that all work and no play will make us dull boys but I skipped the dull stage and advanced straight to the exhausted and stupid stage I guess.

Ok this is my BAD. I have encountered 4 packets in the trunk of the car. This swap being one of them. I will take them to the postie tomorrow. If you feel they won't arrive in time then let me know tonight otherwise I will send them off.

I will again deeply apologize for I thought I had sent them off so long ago I can't remember when. 😳

They are in the mail and I hope I put everything in. Lol. It felt like I had done so. On another note, on my walk to the postal the store fronts and my jacket were being coated in stone flies. Never saw such a hatch.

DavidHE's great looking woven nymphs arrived from the Sierra Foothills today. Also I have an update from Fishhead who will not be able to mail his flies until Monday. I will try and have the rest sorted so I can add his and go to the PO.

Hey Bob, I will do my very best to get my set in the mail either Friday or Saturday. Making good progress with them.

Thanks

BB

Bob, my set is in the mail to you. You should have them on Monday. I included the set from the Skill Builder that was returned to me. Check out the envelope and see if you can figure it out. Let me know. Sorry to be last minute. I had it in my mind that they were due on the 15th. Good thing I double-checked the due date.

Take care

BB