Fly Tying
vicrider

Monthly swappers...pictures added

Well, it took a while but all flies are on there less one set. That will be caught up and included in next month's flies. L'il Dave, notorious saltie, will fill in this month for the swap. This is very appreciated since he doesn't really have a chance to use the trout flies we do very often, Stabngid, man with the funny name but great flies is going to join us for the rest of year then. I've been busy here and not had a chance to do individual pics but I did get a group shot to show how every month produces flies that would be a fishable selection in most any stream in the country. As usual, great job.

DSC01378_zpshxnjrepa.jpg

And here is a shot of "bonus" flies that give the swapmeister an overflowing fly box or two. Thanx again.

DSC01379_zpsokdwqhev.jpg

Just so you guys Know Stabgnid is Dingbats Backwards .. That was my Girls travel softball team name that I coached for 13 years ..

Steve-stabgnid

Great set of flies

Just so you guys Know Stabgnid is Dingbats Backwards .. That was my Girls travel softball team name that I coached for 13 years ..

Steve-stabgnid

And I thought it was a Germanic name.... brilliant!

. Glad to see everybody's work. cant wait to see them in person.

A great looking box of flies arrived yesterday. Thanks to all the talented tyers and a big thanks to Vicrider for being such a great swapmeister.