Fly Tying
Li'lDave

saltwater skill building no 2 - deceivers

Ok. So... since everyone's flies are in the mail or on their way to the post office. ..

Now comes the hard part.... waiting ...

Thanks everyone I will keep you posted on when the packages start to arrive :)

Ok this is my BAD. I have encountered 4 packets in the trunk of the car. This swap being one of them. I will take them to the postie tomorrow. If you feel they won't arrive in time then let me know tonight otherwise I will send them off.

I will again deeply apologize for I thought I had sent them off so long ago I can't remember when. 😳

That will be fine 'shoes. Mailing date is tomorrow., so you're still on time :D

They are in the mail and I hope I put everything in. Lol. It felt like I had done so. On another note, on my walk to the postal the store fronts and my jacket were being coated in stone flies. Never saw such a hatch.

Two sets arrived today. Great ties from Finland, and also from the States. Adam Saarinen thats yours, and also Kramerj

thank you!

Mine went out the 22nd. Would have thought they got there by now.

Hope they find their way there soon.

They'll get here soon mate. 2 weeks is about right... They fly into Sydney and then have to find there way up here. Don't stress mate.

One more package arrived after work yesterday. I think this one belongs to jd1983.

Haven't had a chance to open them yet but from what I have seen of everyone else's so far theyll well surpass my efforts :)

Correction. it soon became clear when I opened the package that the last little gems to arrive were from Saltybum. Thanks mate :D

Packages are arriving essentially daily at the moment, so we'll fill this pretty quick I hope :D