Fly Tying
Li'lDave

Casting for Recovery - Inaugeral "Swap" for Australia

Nymph68.

I missed you. You want in? I think I have room for one more?

ALL.

Really need to get sorted who is sending what where?

Can you please respond with where you are at?

Just got back from 2 weeks holidays. Was fishing on Lake Nipigon. I was hoping to get them out before I left but needless to say I did not have time.

They will be going out tomorrow. All packaged and ready to mail.

Just got back from 2 weeks holidays. Was fishing on Lake Nipigon. I was hoping to get them out before I left but needless to say I did not have time.

They will be going out tomorrow. All packaged and ready to mail.

Nipigon...Oh man let's see some of those 4# brookies that place can produce fairly regularly. Lot of people predicted a new world record from there but as I understand overall sizes have slipped a little in past years.

Dave, I am going to put what flies I will have at my house next Friday for sure. I've had mine and another set here for over a month and time to send them. If anyone else gets me flies before next Friday or tells me they're on their way I'll ship them from here.

Flies are in the mail, you should see them in about 12 days. Too bad they couldn't just fly there themselves....

I will post about my Nipigon trip on a separate thread. Will need some time to upload some photos.

Cheers, Ron...

Flies have officially been cast, uh, mailed :-) Now on their way down under. It's a privilege to do a little something for these ladies. Thanks for putting this together Dave!

Thanks again everyone. From what I understand we have flies on their way from everyone.