Fly Tying
Li'lDave

Casting for Recovery - Inaugeral "Swap" for Australia

Got jburge's offering yesterday.

Awesome stuff

Fabulous Dave! So glad they made it. Appreciate the opportunity to participate.

Mine oughta be arriving in the Land of Queens anytime carried by the Kangaroo Express. Got three of ours in there. Better make it.

Vicrider and fishing Bob's flies arrived today:) thank you fellas

Li'l Dave, Idaho RC had his flies in there with ours I hope. Unless they're on my desk somewhere I should have had them layered out with each of ours separated. Glad they got there. Always worried that one of the Kangaroo Express hoppers will blow a foot out on a sharp corner in the outback and our flies are lost and the aborigines have a Roo Feast.

Horseshoes! 10 perfect flies arrived this afternoon.

Second time lucky I guess.

Thank you so much:)

Thanks, I was wondering. Maybe I should send it packed like that more often. It might not look so temping to some. I did report the missing packet from before as it was not the only one missing. Cheers! Enjoy your winter.

OK Everyone.

Netabrookie's flies arrived today. Thanks mate smile.png

That means that all flies except for PJ2's are accounted for.

Messages between himself and myself have come to the agreement that he will send mine with the Saltwater skills flies when he is able to package them up.

That means everything should be ready for the event on time ... even a little early.

Thank you so much for playing and I will make sure I get photos etc from the ladies and confirmation from the Aussie CfR mob for you as well. Need to make sure that I also keep Katie at Stockard's informed as well.

EDIT: I know it's not a lot, and personally I think the purchaser got a bargain, but I also donated a dozen flies to their silent auction recently, and they raised $90 AUD for their part in the auction. Reasonably happy with that, being only an up-and-coming commercial tyer.

thats cool Dave. well done Brother. Btw i gave one of your cards to a friend and his wife that are going Down under. They said they might need your services. They have my Business card with them so you will know they are close buddies of mine.