Fly Tying
jd1983

Sulphur Season is Near

I'm going to leave this open for a few more days. Only need 2 more to fill up.

Though I hate the smell of sulfur and really hated sulfa drugs, I'll fill out your sulfur list.

Make sure to shoot me a message and get my address when you are ready to ship even if you have it from a previous swap. We purchased a house about a month ago so it won't be the same.

I'll be shipping mine out tomorrow I hope. Before you get them and say, "What the hell is this?" I want you guys to guys to check this photo and it's what I was shooting for. It's the struggling, stuck in shuck trying to emerge and caught in film cripple that is easy pickin's for feeding trout. For those who don't like the wings sticking up that high it's simple to cut them down and round tips if you want. I like the wings to be seen as a fly moves into feeding lanes but some of mine I trimmed a little bit on the long side

Edit...when you click on link give it time to load through to solo shot of fly. Takes two efforts to get there but link does work.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sulfur+dry+fly+pattern&biw=1366&bih=681&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiwy53kjdjMAhUmxoMKHb1CDQIQsAQINQ#imgrc=klxZ-2BwIhmIzM%3A

I also used an old classic formula to throw in a winged wet fly. In the transitional period these are still an effective fly not used as much today but coming back into vogue in some areas. I'm sure there will be enough modern, high quality flies coming in from other tiers so mine will give a big of variety in there and hopefully will get fish.