Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Rainman62

Hello from South Dakota

Hello from South Dakota!!

I like to fish, hunt, garden and play with my grandchildren!

Retired now! Tying is a hobby that i enjoy, now that i have more time! I am still new at this, but I hope to learn a lot more and this looks like the place to help me do that! So get ready for a few questions!

Welcome ! I know all about retired with grandchildren LOL. Some days good luck getting time to tie though, some days just seem to be that way. Well, we been doing a lot of filling in while our daughter in law was going for her Doctorate degree, but she graduates the 14th of May, Yay ! Hooked up with a job too. All good news.

What do you guys fish for in SD anyway ?

To Dave G

We have quite a diverse selection. West side of the state in Black Hills is the trout fishing. Central and east river is Good for warm water species such a walleye, northern,small and largemouth bass,catfish and panfish.

Kids gave me a sign " Grandpa Daycare"

To Dave G

We have quite a diverse selection. West side of the state in Black Hills is the trout fishing. Central and east river is Good for warm water species such a walleye, northern,small and largemouth bass,catfish and panfish.

Kids gave me a sign " Grandpa Daycare"

This spring I was telling everyone I didn't know I was to be the LaCross bus or "after school function bus" driver. Cook bottle washer and deliverer !

I really had no idea about SD fishing, one spot I never checked out. I knew about hunting, my youngest daughter and her X used to raise bird dogs and the original female came from out there and then they mated her first batch of pups out there too, as I recall.. They would do an annual trip out there hunting birds exclaiming the wonders of it compared to here. But never had a fishing report.