Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Nova Scotia Fly Tier’s Association

Announcing

The

I’m very excited and very pleased to announce the formation of the very first fly tying association in Nova Scotia, Canada.

The support and interest is growing with leaps and bounds and the idea of a fly tier’s association has become a reality.

This is the initial membership call for the association and interest is quickly mounting.

The mandate of the association is the preservation and education of the art of fly tying in Nova Scotia. Through education we hope to keep the art of fly tying alive for generations to come.

Nova Scotia Fly Tier’s Association is a non-profit organization whose fundraising efforts will benefit not only our organization, but also the several clubs and organizations province wide that conserve and protect our fragile waters and the wonderful fish species that thrive within them.

For more information on NSFTA or to become a member please email [email protected] and express your interest. I will be happy to send you an information flyer and application form via email.

I welcome anyone who is interested in becoming a member of our organization to do so, you needn’t be a resident of Nova Scotia or Canada to become involved and support our efforts. Everyone is welcome.

Kindest Regards,

Damian Welsh aka CapeBSalar

Not yet, is he from Nova Scotia? If you'd think he'd be interested let him know about us, we'd appreciate the support!

Thankyou.

biggrin.gif

I'm very happy to announce that Troutbum has joined our organization! Welcome Paul!

:D

Our web site is nearing completion and we should have it up and running by April 1st. Hope you guys check it out!

Cheers,

Damian.

Association Website