Fly Tying

So, as most of you know, I am always looking to improve the experience you guys and other viewers get watching my videos. I realized that I have so many video's on youtube now that they would be hard to navigate through. I spend the entire week trying to setup this new site with my video's that are laid out with more structure and categories. There are pages for salt/fresh water, then pages for streamers, nymphs, dry flies, crabs, shrimp exc... I hope you guys like it. Tell me whatcha think. I think some of you have already seen it. But let me know what you think I need, or any improvements you would like to my site to keep ya coming back looking at my video's more often.

http://www.mcflyangler.com

One word

PROFFESSIONAL

Awesome work Shawn, looks great and it will definitely attract more viewers.

Congrats again

Um nice site but how much money are you making off this!

Haha just joking, seems like someone feels the need to ask you that in all your posts

Now that's out of the way... Awesome site, will definetly spend some time on it.

Um nice site but how much money are you making off this!

Haha just joking, seems like someone feels the need to ask you that in all your posts

Now that's out of the way... Awesome site, will definetly spend some time on it.

its a labor of love, not a labor of wealth. Lol. In all the money I've made on this project and all my videos, in all the time I've worked on it, I've probably maybe made about one cent per hour. Lol maybe less... But I've had 30k views. And the past month I got a whole 15k views alone. So it's growing. Seems to almost double every month.

One word

PROFFESSIONAL

Awesome work Shawn, looks great and it will definitely attract more viewers.

Congrats again

Thanks man! Glad you like it. :). Tell all your friends!

It seems that folks are unwilling to pay for fly tying information at this time. There's so much free information available...some of it isn't so hot, but a lot of it is very good. I'm glad there are tiers like you are willing to do this...even though you're basically working for free. Thank you for your efforts and cheers, Ed

I really like the new site! And I LOVE your videos! Been a subscriber for awhile!

(Oh . . . by the way the link to the "Mono Eyes" video is broken . . .

I really like the new site! And I LOVE your videos! Been a subscriber for awhile!

(Oh . . . by the way the link to the "Mono Eyes" video is broken . . .

Thanks I'll fix that.

Glad you like it

It seems that folks are unwilling to pay for fly tying information at this time. There's so much free information available...some of it isn't so hot, but a lot of it is very good. I'm glad there are tiers like you are willing to do this...even though you're basically working for free. Thank you for your efforts and cheers, Ed

Well it's not completely free. I do make money when someone clicks on the ads on my channel and buys something from the ads, however right now that's not a lot.

It seems that folks are unwilling to pay for fly tying information at this time. There's so much free information available.

I've always been miserly with my money (cheap is the usual description) ... but I am in heaven with all the free info, videos, instructions and every thing else available online.

So, I decided that I wanted to showcase other people's flies on my website. If you want to post on my site, please send me a link of your video and I will see about adding it too my site. I get about 100 views a day to my site average, and its been up for only a week. This will only increase. I cannot pay you for your video's, but I can add a link to your site/youtube channel/exc... let me know if your interested in posting. Send me the link to the video, and your description of the fly/materials, and I will see about posting it on my site. No promices on posting...

So, I decided that I wanted to showcase other people's flies on my website. If you want to post on my site, please send me a link of your video and I will see about adding it too my site. I get about 100 views a day to my site average, and its been up for only a week. This will only increase. I cannot pay you for your video's, but I can add a link to your site/youtube channel/exc... let me know if your interested in posting. Send me the link to the video, and your description of the fly/materials, and I will see about posting it on my site. No promices on posting...

oh, and a decent quality picture of the fly.

I see it as a multi - MILLION $ corporation with Shawn (Mc Fly) living in a mansion with him and his child living the life.

You never know. ..