Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Eighth Annual Casting for Recovery Project

BB, lots of flies are in that category. Pretty much anything not tied to directly imitate a real bug. RC of course. Did on of those with Mallard wings. RC or Lime Trude. I did a fly with golden pheasant tippets, charteuse floss body, white calf tail wings and brown dyed grizzly hackle. Some foam bugs are attractors, some rubber legged versions. Mainly something flashy that floats is what they're looking for. I think an RC should be one of the mix though. I hope my thinking is right on this but I've been tying different versions of each request except for the parachute Adams, which I'll do in 3 different sizes.

Can someone suggest some Attractor Dry Flies other than a Royal Coachman?

Thanks

BB

Sierra Bright Dot, Humpy, Lime Trude, Royal Coachman Trude (my favorite), Renegade, Simulator,

Wow Bob, glad to see this filled up so fast, sorry that I missed out on this one. Good Job !

First two sets arrived today IdahoRC and Flytire's great looking flies.

One note; while I do not need toe tags, I do need your screen name somewhere so I know who sent them.

First two sets arrived today IdahoRC and Flytire's great looking flies.

One note; while I do not need toe tags, I do need your screen name somewhere so I know who sent them.

man does that help...im finding out.

I just mailed my set out a little while ago. There's no screen name attached anywhere, but it shouldn't be that hard to figure out that it's from me wink.png

Can i just say that J Stockards are awesome for what they do for these ladies.