Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Eighth Annual Casting for Recovery Project

Put me down, Bob. I have a couple of questions, but I'll get with you on those in the next day or two. But consider me in.

BB

I am sorry Bob- I am in the same situation as Horseshoes. I had forgotten about the impending Canada postal strike. Please give my spot to someone blessed with the USPS.

Given I'm on your Christmas card list I really should have a copy of your address Bob,

Could you please send me again? I will try to finish the last 4 (attractor dries and parachutes,,, BAAHH! I hate em!!) and get them in the mail for you on Monday.

OK, with djtrout, we now have a full 14 tyers. I will be tying 14 pink wooly buggers for the participants to wear in their hats of vests. Thanks to everyone who volunteered to do this project. Any questions, please contact me via PM.

I sent the flies out today. I really enjoyed tying these it was different that the swaps. Tying two or three of 4 different patterns was a nice change. I hope this goes well for all the gals and they enjoy it as much as i envision that they will.

The attractor fly needed to be pretty big so i tied a simulator. it was my first attempt and I liked they way they came out so I have been tying more to use at the river this weekend.