Fly Tying
Dubs

Breakfast Swap

Jjs89yj yours arrived today thanks

So every one knows where we are at, I have gotten sets from all but PJ2 and psychoprince. PJ2 may have enemies in the postal service because I should have recieved his some time ago but I hope they show up very soon. Psychoprince contacted me about some, uh, extenuating circumstances and I will give him a couple extra days to get them in.

(Edit - They have been mailed)

I will have all sets sorted and turned around quickly as we finish up.

Just a side note, I got two packages with prepaid postage stickers, and the post office does not honor them after the date purchased. No big deal, but just in the future its best to include return postage in the form of stamps for swaps.

Thanks again to all participants and good fishing!

I know some have taken the way we ship our packages and shown how the stickers shouldn't have been put on and they can honor them if they choose. Our small PO in town will do this for me.

Hey Dubs sending mine out tomorrow. sorry they are late. Had them ready to go but got sidetracked with a transmission that delayed the sending. i can not catch a break this year.

Psychoprince yours are in.

One more to go and I'll get to work

I was planning on posting pictures, but not identifying who tied what... PM me if you have thoughts about that positive or negative

It dose not matter to me I just want to see the pictures of everybody's work !!

Steve-stabgnid

Have not got the last set yet... have to move forward by the end of the week

Pics taken, sorted and will go out tomorrow... PJ2 if yours show up I'll send you a set. I have it set aside for now

This was a colorful swap and I know I'll use them. Pics up when I get time.

PIC HEAVY!

Pretty sure I got them all...

F20.jpg

F19.jpg

F18.jpg

F17.jpg

F16.jpg

F15.jpg

F14.jpg

F13.jpg

F12.jpg

F11.jpg

F10.jpg

F9.jpg

F8.jpg

F7.jpg

F6.jpg

F5.jpg

F4.jpg

F3.jpg

F2.jpg

F21.jpg

F1.jpg

Very nice set. I said earlier that if there is someone who really uses these flies and will get them wet than they can have my set as a backup set. Dubs, you could save my return envelope if anyone jumps in on my offer and just tape over return addy and use it somewhere else. If no one wants to jump on a great offer than I'd probably send them to a few steelhead friends up north.

Nick

No problem. Have some friends up north who still fish the Superior streams spring and fall. In MN you cannot use a two bait rig in the streams below the barriers but eggs are the mainstay but I know some of the guys are drifting nymphs below indicators more often now.

Wife picked mine up today. Makes me wish I was up on the north shore again but lots of other uses for those flies and eggs are getting a lot more play in regular trout fishing circles these days.

Dubs, usually don't single out flies since they are all great and definitely fishable but your sucker spawn is especially nicely tied. I've tied that pattern and caught fish on it but never could get anywhere the consistent swirls so cleanly tied like you did. If I get to the White River this fall yet that will produce fish for sure.

Nick