Fly Tying
troutguy

THUNDERCREEK STREAMERS

the fly tying public will have to wait on this one. i would if i could. i will just have to wait for the fall tying season

too many home projects that need attention.

fly tying room cleaning and reorganization

total computer upgrade (this is the project i dread the most)

straightening out a modem/router connection with my isp

outdoor deck that needs a power wash and staining

a refrigerator motor that whines at random times of the day and night that needs replacing

toilets that need repair

the list goes on and on

Trout, the Thundercreek was the first fly I ever attempted to tie. Its a great pattern. I'll sit out on this one unless it dosent fill. then i'll jump in. I've been in so many swaps lately that i feel like I'm "hogging the show" hopefully we can pull in some new blood to the swaps.

Flytire is the toilet broken because Boston's season keeps going down it? We will look for you next time. LOL

PJ2 I may need you.

toilets that need repair

flytire, you think your toilet is a problem. A friend from the other board bought a Perfect from me. He lives near Tulsa and I'm not that far out of the way in western OK on his way to spend a week trout fishing in New Mexico and CO. On the way here he got a call from the guy remodeling his upstairs level and putting in a bathroom. To do it they were going to have to knock out much of the downstairs bathroom to add one upstairs. When asked what the extra costs would be it came out almost exactly what he had in his pocket budgeted for the Trout Trip. So, he bought the reel, we bs'ed for a few hours, I gave him a bunch of flies, and he turned around and drove home. That's what you call a trip really going down the toilet. I offered to keep the reel since I really didn't need the money for it or him to take it pay me after the toilet nightmares were over but said that's from a different budget and took the reel.

Here is my first Thundercreek tied on a #4 Eagle Claw cricket hook

Steve-stabgnid sorry phone pic

20160731_165903_zpshd39rz2a.jpg

Stabgnid if I was a striper or bass or salt water fly fisher I would join to get that fly! Nice color choice.