Fly Tying
jjs89yj

Redfish Crab Swap

Nope, Li'lDave ... terrrible. I'm PM'ing you my address so you can send me a dozen of those for disposal. The Swap People might disagree with me, so you'll probably want to tie some up to send to them, too, though.

Hahaha. Love you Mike. Happy to send you anything if you want to play with them.

I've already done my 10 so I might send them anyway.

Stay tuned for something a little brighter for the SM.

Thats a good looking fly! Mike- there's 3 more spots, you should join up!

Dave, Mike doesn't fish the salt. ( don't know why ) They would never get properly used by him.

Send them to me.

Oh wait, we keep having algae blooms here killing all our fish. The ones that haven't died left to find food elsewhere.

Sadly I can't properly put them to use either.

True, Salty. It's not that I don't fish salt water ... I've just got so much fresh water so much closer to me that I can't get to salt water. Even if I try, the van breaks down right beside some fresh water boat ramp ... so I might as well put the boat in a fish until the van fixes itself.

Sorry, jjs ... I am just not a "swap person". I tried it a couple of times and it's just not for me.

PLUS ... I make REALLY ugly flies.

haha just thought i'd try mike.

Three more spots remaining fellas. Who wants in?

Mike if our conditions in the lagoon don't improve I may start fishing fresh water too.

No need for that, Salty. Just get a float tube and go out a 1/4 mile or so.

I've heard tell, the Dolphin (Mahi Mahi, not Porpoise) are drawn to things floating in the water, so you should be catching some of those !!!

If I was in Myami that might work but the port dumps all their dredged muck right in front of Canaveral and Cocoa Beach. Hence our dirty beach water and cruise ships ( almost forgot ) dump their sewage out there too. Yuck.

Actually, I was thinking of legs with flippers hanging from the bottom of the tube, when I wrote that.

Figured Dolphin wouldn't be the only large predator drawn in to the shadow in the water!

I'm going to give it another 24 hours then I'll the swap at however many we have. Jump in while you can!