Fly Tying
jd1983

Mighty Mite Midge Swap

JD, if you sent your addy I cleaned it out by mistake when opening room for Christmas incoming. Please get me your addy and I'll get these right out. Instead of being the first with mine in I end up being last. Oh well, should beat deadline by a bit anyway.

Nick

Should have an address to everyone who has asked and updated the front page for everything I have received.

According to JD it appears mine were lost in the mail as well, somebody got a dozen flies and 25 egg hooks, hopefully they show up if not this will be my first no show. 🙁

atx, was yours lost going to the right adress? I sent mine to a wrong (old) address and never got a return to sender or any response even though the stamps to just send them back were on there. If a company sends me something like a book or CD and says to send them money or send it back I keep it and will not send money to unrequested products. I sure would send a personal item back if it got to me by mistake, or track down the place it should go if possible.

I sent it to the address that he sent me via pm; I am the same way if I received something like an arrowhead collection and it had a return addressed envelope in it I would certainly send it back. Maybe it was just my time to lose a package in the mail, as you know I have been in as well as hosted at least 20 swaps (probably twice that) on here or more and I have never lost a package in the mail but I have heard of it happening to other people. The only thing that I can think that may have happened is that I sent the flies in a regular sized envelope instead because of time constraints so maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Mail here in the suburbs sometimes runs a little late so I am keeping my fingers crossed, maybe I will be able to crank out a dozen on Monday night but that's a shot in the dark.

Got packages in from vic and mandog today. I'm still holding out hope for yours, atxdiscgolfer. Shoot me a pm with the address I gave you just so I can confirm I didn't screw that up somehow.