Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas I

For some reason I don't have your address can you please send it to me so I can get these out

Thanks

Steve-stabgnid

Mine are going out today. I had the Caddis flies tied on Friday, but I've been working on a little something extra for the 'meister. Small, but I hope you like them and they catch you some fish.

BB

Nice Caddis wet flies from DavidHE arrived today along with a bunch of flies from Mogup. Mo wanted to get on Santa's good side so he sent you all a couple of Caddis patterns. Thanks to both of you for joining.

I think that pattern must represent an emerging caddis because it has a trailing shuck. It is buggy, isn't it. I hope they will catch some fish. The other pattern I sent is an S.O.S. And that's supposed to mean "Save Our Skins," because we haven't caught anything and this fly is our last hope. Hope you enjoy fishing it. Let me know if you catch anything on it.

Take care & Merry Christmas

BB

Troutguy's Caddis arrived today. Another wet fly, I don't know the name, but they look really good. Picking up jburge's flies tomorrow and Freak's are in the mail.

I got jburge's flies on Friday and I picked up Flytyinfreak's last night at the PO. I am sorting them and will have them in the mail as soon as I can. Thank you everyone for making this swap a success for the fourth year.

Hey Guys,

I have come down with the bug from hell. I am sort of bed ridden for a few days. I will try to work on the sorting, but not feeling all that good. Hope you will bare with me till I get them in the mail.

Bob