Fly Tying
mybadhabit

Project Healing Waters Donations

Collin, the flies arrived in yesterday's mail. I see one of my early creations in the mix!!! LOL!!!

Thanks for helping out.

Blane

Got a box of nice flies from Galt CA in today's mail, but I can't read the name. If it's you, PM me please, and thank you for your contribution.

Blane

FRn, got your flies in today's mail, the package wrapping was totally trashed, but flies and container were fine.

Thank you for taking part.

FRn, got your flies in today's mail, the package wrapping was totally trashed, but flies and container were fine.

Thank you for taking part.

Glad to hear they made it. Wondering what is up with USPS, I also received a mailed package box this week, that arrived smashed, contents severely damaged. Did not wish to insure everything but maybe I must..

Thanks for your work on this event

I can stretch it out til the end of February if needed, but would like to get them by the 14th of this month.

Thank you.

Blane

Oh no, found the package burried under some stuff on my desk. Never shipped them! I will get these to the post office on am in hour and 2 day them over, sorry!

I received packages from Bruce and Tim in yesterday's mail. Great looking flies. I also got a flybox full of flies from Aurora IL on Friday, sorry that I don't recognize the name, great flies by the way.

Thank you for participating.

Blane

Thanks for putting this together, Blane, and happy to help out.

Tim

I received packages from Bruce and Tim in yesterday's mail. Great looking flies. I also got a flybox full of flies from Aurora IL on Friday, sorry that I don't recognize the name, great flies by the way.

Blane

Im the one from Aurora, IL glad they made it safely.

Blane