Fly Tying
Flat Rock native

BUTTE UGLY Flies That Catch Fish--Proposing a Swap, 2017 ed.

Let me know as well, just started doing dubbing loop buggers and they are BUTTE ugly but should catch fish just fine.

Got y'all in the notebook

Yeah Yeah Yeah, even if you insulted my Spruce fly I'll give ya' REALLY butte ugly. A self portrait in feathers and furs.

Yeah Yeah Yeah, even if you insulted my Spruce fly I'll give ya' REALLY butte ugly. A self portrait in feathers and furs.

That was no insult, But if you will submit 2 flies, the swappers will be even happier, now have you noted x2 in the List... I just want One of those Spruce fish killers, so get busy.... tying

I would definitely get in on this swap.

They are already tied.... I will take em out of my working fly pile. (all my flies go in the "working fly pile")

I would definitely get in on this swap.

They are already tied.... I will take em out of my working fly pile. (all my flies go in the "working fly pile")

ok, you are on the list

Has this swap made it?

It should open on March 1st, By then I should have successfully completed 4 Swaps, so will be open to being Swampmeister. If someone else wishes to host we could kick it now....

I want to get in on this swap but don't want to make a commitment this far in advance ( anything could happen in the next 3 months). Could you add me to the standby list?