Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
phg

Atlanta (Duluth, actually) Fly Fishing Show Feb. 3-4

The Furimsky's have moved the southeaster iteration of The Fly Fishing Show from Winston-Salem, NC to a new location near Atlanta, GA. The 2017 show will be at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, Ga, Feb 3 &4. Check out their WEB site for more information. http://flyfishingshow.com/atlanta/

As I have for the past several years, I will be the host of the IFFF Learning Center at the show. We will be offering free fly tying lessons for kids, and I hope to have a couple of Certified Casting Instructors to give casting tips to anyone who stops by. So, if you are at the show, look us up!

Just a reminder, the show is this coming weekend. If you are in the area, find time to come by. The show will feature Bob Clouser, Lefty Kreh, Gary Borger, Joe Humphries, Simon Gawesworth (Spey Casting legend) and others. These guys don't come this far South very often, and they will all be there, both days.

Just a reminder, the show is this coming weekend. If you are in the area, find time to come by. The show will feature Bob Clouser, Lefty Kreh, Gary Borger, Joe Humphries, Simon Gawesworth (Spey Casting legend) and others. These guys don't come this far South very often, and they will all be there, both days.

Thanks for posting this, wish I could be there. Sounds like a great lineup...