Fly Tying
ColonelMel

Panfish Swap With A Twist

Sorry Vic

My 8 year old daughter has severe asthma. It's a struggle every day. Kentucky is not a good place for asthmatics. Hope your better soon!

Sorry to see that you ate feeling poorly Nick, hope you feel better soon.

It's all right Vicente. I never let how sick I am interfere with my eating.

Great I will get them out next week. They are a bit of a variant tied them on salmon hooks because I have a few hundred in an appropriate size.

Great I will get them out next week. They are a bit of a variant tied them on salmon hooks because I have a few hundred in an appropriate size.

Boy can I use those. Salmon Hooks! Now those darn 'gills that think they're piranha will quit biting thru those standard hooks all the time. Mine hit the mail today by the way. A Spider on top and a Bluegill Bully to hang off the Spider to cover two levels.

Boy can I use those. Salmon Hooks! Now those darn 'gills that think they're piranha will quit biting thru those standard hooks all the time. Mine hit the mail today by the way. A Spider on top and a Bluegill Bully to hang off the Spider to cover two levels.
Hey bluegill fight very hard for their weight, bending hooks can be a problem, I'd hate to lose a record fish do to a sub part hook.

I'm going to have to try a two fly system this summer, usually I just strip a little clouser minnow.

Squirrel clousers work great. Took them to one of my ponds and caught several this afternoon.