Fly Tying
ColonelMel

Panfish Swap With A Twist

Got mine today. Looks like there may have been a little switcharoo because I got one of mine back but it's no problem with me if it's no problem with the other guy. Thanks again for hosting and it's a very nice batch of flies.

I did get confused there for a moment, wmw4. While I had everything spread out on the dining room table and doing the sort, our new kitten jumped up on the table. I could just see flies and envelopes flying everywhere. But seems I just lost count. Sorry.

Mine came in today. Great looking set of flies. Hope to get a chance to try them out this weekend.

Thanks for hosting, ColonelMel!

Got mine today. Looks like there may have been a little switcharoo because I got one of mine back.

Doh! Tie him to the whipping post.

😉

Got mine back today with one of mine in it. Fine with me since they're both fish catchers. Everything looks great and the little green train had to be a tricky little tie. Nice bunch guys as usual.

If they don't make it there soon let me know and I'll send you my set. I don't get out fishing that often and have more flies than I'll ever use. I won't miss them. I swap mainly because it gives me an excuse to sit down at the vise.

robert

Right now vicente the record is about 2-1/2 months for L'il Dave's Christmas package to arrive. Amazingly when it did it clean and unmolested. Just a bit slow on the jouney.