Fly Tying
McFlyLures

Free Hooks!

So I just was on Facebook, and noticed an add for a free "sample" pack of hooks from Allan hooks. I haven't ever used their hooks, but they are free so I am going to jump on the offer. Not sure if any of you have seen it there as well. But yeah I ordered the hooks, and it costed no money! None! 12 hooks in the pack all free, including free shipping!

Wow, It's not to often you find a free deal that is actually free. Thanks for the tip off McFly!

Tried to do this and it tells me there is a $3.00 charge. Tried it twice and same thing. What is free about that?

Is that for the shipping? It has $3 for the shipping charge, but that disappears a couple pages into the checkout.

NO problem everyone!

For those of you that had issues, you have to put in a free code... I think it changes for everyone. Mine was like "FREEHOOKSFB" with a number at the end. The number changes I think for each person... Just go to Facebook and find the code...