Fly Tying
FlatsRoamer

Best UV Products??

About to purchase my first uv products, but want to make sure I get the right stuff. What light, and resins should I get?

Note that I saltwater fish in the tropics, if that helps

Flats

I personally like solarez because they are reasonably priced for the amount of resin you get. And they seem pretty durable for me and are fairly easy to use... they do have a small light that cures rather quickly with their pro kit... I think total the kit is like $59 but you get 3 types of resin... the flexible stuff, thick stuff and thin stuff. It comes with quite a bit actually in each. Or their roadie kit is like $29 and comes with a smaller light, and small sample bottles of their resins. I think the pro kit is a better price personally. Since you get a better light and like 10x more resin in each bottle.

Review older threads to find Cheech's advice on a $15 light.

I first went with Solarez, as McFly mentioned, minus the light, and I am happy with it.

Currently I am using something else, but the jury is still out.

I've been using loon and bugg bond both work but the bug bond stinks after it's cured the loon doesn't. I just got the 17$light from bass pro it has been working well.

SilverCreek I would like to give yours a try, any chance they are on amazon? I got a gift card from my in-laws and everything I want either isn't on there or costs nearly twice as much as other places.