Fly Tying
add147

Mop Swap - Jazz it up!!!

Hello All,

I am not a stickler on my swaps so you may tie 2 sets of different flies or 14 of the same. I will be closing the swap now since everyone has agreed to tie 14. I hope everyone has a great week-end!!!

Just an update for everyone I have received one packing in the mail but I have not opened it to see who it is from it is laid my big plastic tub that I use to hold swap packages. I will take a look and update the list soon. Hope everyone has a great week-end and can get out and enjoy the outdoors!

Sorry everyone just now getting on the computer...I have updated the list as I have received 2 set and they are nice looking set too!

rich mc - I PMed you the address...

Address please. I went a bass direction with my flies. Did a dragonfly gurgler with a blue mop and a hellgrammite with a black mop. Leaving for Cancun tomorrow night so they won't be in the mail until next week.

Address please, I'll have mine tied up soon. Will either do a bass worm fly or some sort of big dry with an extended mop body.

Hello Everyone,

Address has been sent to Crackelback, carpflyguy, and MOO D. Have a great week everyone!!!