Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

8th Annual Opening Day Swap

I think I will try to do a sedgehog most likely in an olive/green waiting on hackle to get here or they will be trimmed out in hot pink or red grizzly as that's all I've got for dry Flys.

I think I will try to do a sedgehog most likely in an olive/green waiting on hackle to get here or they will be trimmed out in hot pink or red grizzly as that's all I've got for dry Flys.

What sizing do you need, I have a lot of dry fly hackle, could mail Monday, your flies got here fast, best color choices, too? Just PM me!

I'll most likely do then in a size 12, I mailed a check to Colin's hackle farm last week so hopefully I'll hear back this week.

I'll most likely do then in a size 12, I mailed a check to Colin's hackle farm last week so hopefully I'll hear back this week.

Keep me posted, got your 6 on this...

Got my Sedgehogs all done, if you don't like them blame Eide he made them look way to fun to tie. Ready for an address.

got mine in the mail today I imagine it shouldn't take long to make the 45 minute journey.

Not long ... about 45 minutes.

got mine in the mail today I imagine it shouldn't take long to make the 45 minute journey.

Not long ... about 45 minutes.
That would require me hoping in my truckand driving them down there, not sure if Bob would appreciate a random stranger from the interwebs showing up at his door. Usps will probably send them to Nebraska who will send them to Georgia and then to LA.