Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap

Yea I think the spot will fill if it opens up if not oh well.

I am planning to do two sets, per usual, so you can put me down twice. Love challenges.

Carry On...

Sounds good djh62, if this is your first swap make sure you read the rules, if you have any questions just ask.

I'll jump in on this!

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the swap. I think you will very much enjoying seeing and have some very nice flies in this set.

Many folks ready to help here, great skills and very observant. Ask about anything you need!

Thinking sz 10 dubbing buggers for the 12 and then a little bit bigger with some rubber legs for the wild cards

So this is what I'm thinking. Didn't have any 10s laying around but did have these sz 12 3xl hooks I was going to use for stimulators but never got around to. May play with the colors a little bit but I'm a big fan of a little bit of yellow on flies. Dry fly hackle but plenty of lead wraps on it so it should sink just fine. May have to sacrifice this one to the kitchen sink to found out lol. Let me know what you guys think and any other color schemes you might be interested in.

post-59987-0-50707500-1488518334_thumb.jpg

GP your buggers made it here in good shape, trying to think of an excuse to keep all sculpin buggers to myself.... I mean it seems the postman stole them, yea that's what I meant to say.