Fly Tying
Troutbum11

Fly Tying/Fishing show in Lancaster, PA

I was thinking about but I'm heading down to Dover, DE to visit an old college buddy. Do a bit of drinking and sit around and wonder how we got so old.

It was a great show. Es able to speak with Pat Cohen for a long while. His talent is truly amazing! I also bought too much stuff. I think I have a problem....

My grandparents live out in Lancaster. Or as I like to call it Amish country. If anyone is going be sure to stop by and eat all the amazing food at the stores and shops there. There's a buffet that they call smorgasbord that has so much amazing food. Unfortunately I live too far away to be able to go but I do love Lancaster

I was able to use the Regal tool bar today. I like it a lot. I was a little concerned through because it seemed like it wouldn't fit on the stem of my vice! it was super tight, but I was able to twist it on and get it in position. The regal vices must have a slightly smaller stem. Other than that its awesome! It has a lot of storage space for such a small area! I think it will help keep my area clear and more efficient.

Wondering if this show got any better, I went to the very first 2 shows, my option is it was very small you could go through the whole show in 20 minutes, when you bought your ticket to get in they gave you a voucher for free parking, but when I went to pull out the parking lot the attendant told me it was not valid and I had to pay anyway. Needless to say I was not impressed with the show.

. I think I have a problem....

It's only a problem if you want to stop.

I didn't have the opportunity to go to Lankster. Maybe next year.