Fly Tying
Troutslayer101

bait vs. fly by Hank Patterson

Some of "Hank's" videos are ... unappealing ... to me. But I gotta admit, this one had me laughing.

He reminds of my obnoxious son in law who thinks he's God's gift to humanity, even looks like him, mannerisms etc..

I saw this yesterday on FB and it reminded me of a few actual conversations I've had with others and with myself about certain flies (the San Juan worm in particular...and others). This is one of his better videos IMO. He has captured the irony and hypocrisy in our thinking pretty well. Kudos to Hank!

Very funny, never heard of Hank before this post had to look at some of the others video's. Thanks for the laugh.

I loved it! Made me laugh. Thanks for the laugh man. The San Juan worm part was friken great!!!! I was dying.

Some of "Hank's" videos are ... unappealing ... to me. But I gotta admit, this one had me laughing.

Agree on both counts.

I thought I was the only person on earth who found most of his videos less than funny.

I agree Mike, sometimes it like he is grasping for straws to be funny but this one had me laughing from almost the beginning.

This was my first time seeing Hank,and I thought it was pretty good,thanks for posting.

I feel much better now that I know cholesterol and wolves kill Elk,so that we can have fly tying materials.

"...it's wolves, and cholesterol! F@&$ing cholesterol!"

Oh too funny! 😂😂😂