Fly Tying

some bastard shot My dog

Sorry to hear about the incident. I just lost my two mates within the last 9 months from old age. I feel for ya. A bloke told me on another Forum "that the worst thing about mans best friend, is you keep out living them."

Stay cool man and give your all to the dog while he is with you, and do some fishing too.

Cheers

"Smuggler" ph34r.gif

Too the Shooter wheelchair.gif he would not be walkin in Oz thats for sure.

My dog seams to be a little better it even gets up and hobbles around the house it also started to eat again (which is good news) smile.gif

Bob

Bob,

Just saw the post, I'm sorry to hear about your dog and I'm glad to hear he seems to be coming along now. I sure hope they get the ass that shot him.

Rick

Just catchin up on things.

Bob I hope the pup gets better soon.

Whats his/her name ..?

Good on ya Bob, nice news. Big pat from me, please. How 'bout an update on procedings? HAte to think he walks free afteer all...

Bob

Glad to hear the furry fellow is doing better!

My girls wanted to send a dead squirrel over as a get well present, but I felt a card was more than enough!

Tim, Samantha,& Sabrina (The hair factories)

My dog seams better yet today and I hope he fully recovers from the shot gun charge.

The police are requesting a polygraph be taken by the suspect

Bob

Thats good news Bob. Make sure to watch your house/property for awhile though, if that sunof'abitch was low enough to shoot at a little dog he may not be above doing some property damage when he finds the police are following through with charges. Dont let that detour you though stick to you guns... unsure.gif so ta speak wink.gif