Fly Tying

some bastard shot My dog

man if I was you I'd make that guy's life a living hell. Shooting a defenseless animal deserves pay back, even if he does get in trouble with the law. Here's what I'd do.

1) balogna or better yet break fluid on the car,slash the tires

2) bleach all over the lawn(kills the grass and wont grow back until you dig it up)

3) take the mailbox, thats always funny

4) call at weird hours from a pay phone or cell phone

5) mess with any thing of his you have access to

6) if he has a pool, buy a 5.00 paintball grenade and chuck it in...make him drain it and spend 300.00 to fill it up

7) set his children on fire devil.gif

I mean, revenge can be condoned as childish, but what do you consider shooting a dog?

here's a nifty little web site.

http://www.force-ten-store.com/

I hope your dog pulls through, I know I'd probably kill anyone who harmed my dog.

CHEERS!

Mr. Jingles headbang.gif

Another nifty one is a playing card, rolled up and rubber banded. Put in the tank of the car. When the rubber band is dissolved by the gas, the card unfolds. When the card hits the gas intake, it will block it, causing the car to stall. SO when they stop to check it out, and cant figure it out, they drive again, and the suction has stopped so they go maybe a mile and it happens again. It's a nifty little trick.

Cheers

Mr. Jingles

Hi Bob, My prayers are with you. I really don’t know what else to say, I’m sure it’s heavy on your heart. Your neighbors comeuppance will happen. I bet if you took your neighbors brain, shoved it up a gnat’s ass, it’d rattle round like a BB in a box car. The bastard. My son will also say a prayer for your dog tonight.

Graham

I think you've got some lazy cops on your hands. A guy at work had his dog shot by someone, the guy got caught and got in a crapload of trouble. Now we both live in the same state and I'm sure that law is the same down there as it is up here. I'd call their supervisor. don't go taking the law into your own hands though, it's technically not worth it if you get caught, dirty rotten sons-a-you-know-whats always get what they got coming to them in one way or another. I hope your dog pulls through

I hope Your little friend makes it Bob. I'm sure the crackhead will get what's comming to him. I've never heard of shooting someones dog not being against the law. I'd call the local news if the cops fail to do their job.

Best of luck on all of this!

Brent.

Quite frankly, that is rotten! Hope the doggie comes through and the law gets the guy. Anybody goes around shooting dogs that aren't bothering deserves to get in trouble with the law. (My feelings are different if a dog attacks somebody, but your mutt doesn't look like much of an attack dog.) Best of luck to you and yours.

Thats just not right! I hope they get the person!

Sorry about your dog, and I hope it makes it!

Tim

Hey Bob,

I hope the dog pulls through. In any event, I'm with Carl. I can't imagine what I'd be doing if that happened. What a moron! Paybacks are a bitch, remember that!

Nick

There's nothing lower than a shit.gif that'll shoot a defenseless dog. Hope your dog has a full recover

Ken