Fly Tying
feathers5

Fly Tyer's Dungeon

Got my order in last night, always amazed at how much stuff you can get for 25$ from him even without the discount.

GF just texted me about a big box of stuff, guess my order came in. She said she's gonna lay it out and send me some pics since I'm working in the ER today. I was going to go to a fly tying night with Project Healing Waters but I may skip it and go mess with new materials.

Great place to order from! Fast shipping, great prices, placed 2 orders during the 35% off sale, can't believe how much stuff I received in those 2 orders compared to the price I paid. I would highly recommend them

FTD now has the Gift Boxes available for reservations. You can see what's in each one and order them.

You truly cannot beat the amount of material for the prices.

If you are looking for something on his sight that he doesn't offer, don't hesitate to reach out to him. I tie a kreelex-style Clouser minnow using Northern Flash and was wishing he had something that looked more shad-like. I emailed him asking if he could make something up that resembled the sexy shad coloration you see in crankbaits (a mix of yellow, silver and blue) and within 24 hours he had not only responded saying he would put something together, but had the new Yellow Stripe Shiner coloration for sale on his website. Can't beat that for customer service.

my crawfish using river tan big bopper dubbingattachicon.gif DSCF6626.JPG

Those look great. I tie a crawfish using his sand crab dubbing. Works really well in his orange and olive colors.

Do you have a picture of one of the shad you tied? I bet it looks pretty good.

Tessellated darter : 15 wraps of 0.20 lead wire covered with pearl starburst fibers. Belly hair is Congo Baitfish in sand crab and wing is Congo hair in copper tan with my cree saddle on sides. soloreze thin hard with gold eyes for head.

post-624-0-07651700-1569862464_thumb.jpg

Those look great. I tie a crawfish using his sand crab dubbing. Works really well in his orange and olive colors.

These are tied on a size 8 Lightning Strike saltwater hook with small bead chain eyes. They are less than 2 inches long each. For the last few months the striped bass I fish for in the Red River below Lake Texoma have been keying on really small shad and these do the trick. The ones on the left are using the new Yellow Stripe Shiner. The ones on the right are in another one of his new colors, Olive and Orange.

post-60616-0-90796400-1569901920_thumb.jpeg

These are tied on a size 8 Lightning Strike saltwater hook with small bead chain eyes. They are less than 2 inches long each. For the last few months the striped bass I fish for in the Red River below Lake Texoma have been keying on really small shad and these do the trick. The ones on the left are using the new Yellow Stripe Shiner. The ones on the right are in another one of his new colors, Olive and Orange.

Those are really nice. They look like they'd be great for smallmouth bass in my rivers around PA, too.Really nice colors.