Fly Tying
dflanagan

Classic wet fly swap

Well, maybe I'm the first to have his flies in house but nice job all. I can definitely see me swinging a brace or a trace down and across.

Well, maybe I'm the first to have his flies in house but nice job all. I can definitely see me swinging a brace or a trace down and across.

They're already there? That's crazy. They just went out Saturday. Yep, nice work by everyone and I can't wait to give them a shot.

I'm about to load mine into a fly box and go fish them in the Eastern Sierras. Meanwhile here's a pic with tags on; hopefully there's a better photographer among us...post-60546-0-02522600-1509519490_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry! Didn't want to ruin surprise for anyone. Wasn't thinking

No worries, chugbug! I got mine this afternoon. Your picture doesn’t do these flies justice! I’m almost tempted to put them in a shadow box...

I'm sorry! Didn't want to ruin surprise for anyone. Wasn't thinking

No worries, chugbug! I got mine this afternoon. Your picture doesn’t do these flies justice! I’m almost tempted to put them in a shadow box...

TC, got to ditto your comments, there are many flat-out masterpieces in this exchange. Won't be fishing these, except perhaps mine- which worked great on some Alpine Rainbows before snows hit.

Kudos to dflanagan for running this one, flawless management.

Apologizing for the week-long delay I caused. Due to medical necessity I was late on my bonus pattern that I promised when Steve had to drop, had first set done at that point. Thanks DFlan for the opportunity to enjoy this amazing art work