Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
atxdiscgolfer

Classic Hairwing Salmonfly Swap

jungle cock is not banned

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jungle-Cock-Cape-Fly-Tying-Feathers-Overstock-Clean-up-Choose-from-Packs-/182437429341?var=&hash=item2a7a1e405d:m:mLJIBypK-FbJijPTfa7aJPQ

however if imitation ones are all you can find just use them or you can even leave them off entirely

Another thing to note cb27 is that you can tie your fly to the final wrap and half hitch or tie off and set aside. JC is usually the last part of the tie so while waiting on ebay you can do flies and add the JC eyes later when they come in.

That would imply I'm perfectly capable of putting something down that I've started, before I've finished...

:)

Me too. Mine for this and classic wets should go out today. Need to help the PO fund those pension plans with the new rates.

That would imply I'm perfectly capable of putting something down that I've started, before I've finished...

smile.png

I can do that easily. Just ask my wife.

atx, I'll get mine in mail today. I did the Logie pattern...sort of...but to stay with the theme of the swap I subbed colored calf and deer for the feathers. I think they'll fish. Should fit into a steel head box and have good company.