Fly Tying
vicrider

Start thinking Christmas Swap

Like the idea of extras. I will be sure to include something it's always nice to get a suprise

I sent mine off Tuesday and they are supposed to be to you either yesterday or Monday. I thought I had sent you a note letting you know but don't see the post. Thanks

Count me in. I'll probably do some Panfish flies this time.

Thanks for setting this up, Vicrider. This is always a great swap.

Take care

BB

Flies are flying out tomorrow

Mr Postman say you should receive the package

10-28-17 don't you just love snail mail......

Okay guys, time for Santa to do a little catch up. Some flies have been dropped off by the elves and I'll begin sorting them this weekend and get the list for those coming in up on the front page. I am not going to list them all participants at first but will only post them as they actually arrive. I will say people who have sent in so far both read the rules well and have been very generous in their flies and very nice boxes to go with them. Keep it up and this will be a great swap and everyone will have something fishing related under the tree and it won't be a tie with a blinking in the dark trout on it. I remember the show when he was still respected that Bill Crosby wore all the gifts he'd gotten in Christmas and birthdays past from his kids. He turned the lights off and turned himself on and was lit up and blinking brighter than most Christmas trees.

I am going to ask those who haven't sent yet to do one more thing I'll have to include in rules next year. PLEASE put you board handle in the envelope somewhere. So far I've ID'ed the packages but one took a little hunting to pin down. As of right now it's all been trout flies and I would have loved to have any of the boxes on the White with me last week. I couldn't catch fish on what I had (well, a few) and some of the ones in these boxes just smell of changing your luck.