Fly Tying
Li'lDave

Late Summer / Early Autumn Dry and Nymph Swap

As are mine. I looked at calendar and almost thought about sending mine to individuals if they wouldn't make it in time but I gave it a sticker and sent it on it's way. I have the return envelope but just let me know what to paypal you. With some of the troubles with overseas packages I just didn't feel comfortable sticking money in and my post said they couldn't post back from there to here.

Hope it all works out okay. I could have used a small container to stick them in but hadn't thought about the height pushing it from envelope to package.

Means we are waiting only on three more sets.

Rockworm,

Vicrider snd

Fishy bob.

The sets are going to be awesome!

Told you not to worry mate. A beautiful set arrived today. Just love the grizzly riffles... beautiful and effective.

Only two sets left to arrive :)

OK. While the site was down I received Fishy Bob's beautiful set, and let him know via social media.

That leaves just VicRider's set to arrive, hopefully this week, and we know that it's on its way.

Will keep you all informed.

Mailed mine the same day as Fishbob so they ought to pop in soon. Racing the clock on this one but two other swaps I'm in here and elsewhere I rushed to get in for Jan.15th and found out they're not due until Feb.15th. So I guess I'm plenty early on those two.

I don't know if it was the Santa letdown or typical for holiday season but I kind of got in a funk after the holidays and took a week or two to get back on track. I know for some it's the football season coming to a close but since I haven't watched a game in a couple of years it sure can't be that. I did watch the Vikings game though and just when I thought they'd screwed the pooch again in a playoff the Keenum/Diggs miracle occurred and now I will watch my second game in years next weekend.

PIsses me off I have trouble getting things to you. I sent mine on the same day as Fishin'Bob and his has been there for a couple of weeks. Sorry guys, sure didn't mean to hold up things like this.