Fly Tying

Breambuster and my fellow swappers, I'm real sorry to say that I am unable to finish this. Right when I'm starting to get back on track I just got derailed again. I lost my dad on Saturday and way too many things are coming at me right now. Sorry about dropping out fellows.

Take Care,

Tony

Tony, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I certainly understand about your needing to drop out of the swap, but I also thoroughly understand your reason for doing so. Please stay in touch. I'm sorry you are carrying such a heavy load of loss right now. I will be praying for your strength in the days to come. Do you have other family members around you, right now? I hope you have a support system that you can lean on. PM me if there is anything I can do, or if you just need to talk to someone who cares.

Take care

BB

ColonelMel is going to be taking Netabrookie's spot in the Jig Swap. If you haven't already sent in your flies, keep working. The Due Date in Feb 15.

BB

Sorry to hear the news about you're Tony. Prayers to you and you're family.

BB. Glad you received my flies, looking forwards to seeing all the flies.

Steve

Colonel Me's jigs arrived today and they are looking good.

Thanks, Mel

OK Guys, the deadline is this coming Wednesday. There are still 3 sets out and the front page of this thread, Post #2 has been undated to show which sets have been received. If you set is still out, it's time to get busy and get them in the mail.

Take Care

BB

Tony (netabrookie), your well being is more important than this swap, all I can do is offer my prayers and condolences for your losses. Everyone's heart heals at a different pace please keep in touch with us at the forum.

Chris

OK, Guys, here is where we are with the swap. EuroOrBust notified me a couple of days ago that he has been called out of town unexpectedly and will drop out of the swap. So we will be completing the swap short 1 swapper. I can return your extra jig to you, or I can pass them along to someone else who would appreciate them if that works for each of you. Let me know. Hazathor's are in the mail and I should have then in a day or 2. Add147 is out of town due to a death in the family and won't get his in the mail until the end of this week or the first of next. I'll hold the swap waiting for Add's flies and I'm sure that you will agree with that. Please send up your personal good thoughts for Add147 and his family. I'll let you know when these last 2 sets arrive and I'll do my best to do a quick turn-around as soon as I get the last set.

Take care

BB

BB, I'm with passing the extras along to someone who might make use of them, particularly if it one of your younger flock. Not to be pressing for comment or anything but did you get the second package I sent yet?

Vic, I did get an extra package from you and another from Rick Zeiger. Thanks. Vic, check you PM box shortly. I'm going there now.

BB