Fly Tying

Ok everyone mine will be in the mail first thing in the morning. My 96 years old Grandmother passed away. With someone that old has children in their early 80's and mid 70's which my Daddy is 74 so I had to tend to him some. Needless to say I was very sad to see her go but she is in a better place. She is now in heaven with the Good Lord walking hand and hand with my Grandpa on streets of gold...Amen to that!!! Sorry for holding everyone up and thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I am at peace with her passing she lived a long and blessed life!!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEK!!!

add, I missed that if you posted that sooner. Sorry to hear that. With all that old age out in front of you though heredity says you've got a good chance of seeing a ripe old age yourself if you don't walk out in front of a bus. We always need some humor but you again have my thoughts for you and family on your loss.

Hey Guys, I had to go out of town this past Friday morning for a conference and the last thing I did before I left was to check the mail. Guess what. Adams' (add147) jigs were in the mail. I got back in town last night (Sunday) and so today I sorted out the flies and put them in the mail just before the Post Office closed this afternoon. They are on their way and you should be getting them in just a few days. They are a great set. You guys did a tremendous job. The left-over set is on its way as well. Give me a few days and I will reveal their destination. I'm not quite ready to put out that news right now.

Take care

BB

Got mine yesterday, great looking jigs, Thanks for hosting, it was a great idea

Got mine today. Would have had them yesterday but Post Mistress held all our mail yesterday because we hadn't paid our yearly box rent by Feb. 28th. This is the PM who is church buddies with my wife, my wife gives a bunch of homemade chocolate covered cherries to every Christmas and we've had a box there for 6 years. Think she might have given us our mail and left a reminder that the time had come when we had to pay $70 per year for the privilege of driving over to get our own mail instead of having a box and having it delivered. I can't put a box in front of my house but would have to put it in a group one block over and I don't like the idea of having incoming and outgoing mail open to everybody.

Anyway, my yearly rant about the poor, broke PO for the year is over. Now I have to get a bunch of really nice jigs out and see if the crappie are bunching up yet. Heard some rumors of other southern states of schooling and bedding bass even. Thanks a lot for these guys and BB for being a gracious host with the most again. Lots of pleasant spring weather here now but in western OK that also means comes the big winds. We might be in area that is on the edge of tornado alley and most of the activity like goes east of us but before a tornado gets itself all wound up into that coil it comes thru as straight line winds not far off an F1.