Fly Tying
Bimini15

Brrrrr...! How low can you go?

Well I was hitting the ice on Saturday but the weatherman is calling for a low of 0 with 15 to 20 mph winds gusting to 30. Cancelled the trip to stay home. I will stay home make potato soup instead. Maybe next weekend.

Potato soup sounds good since you're cooking it ! I like cooking though, just sometimes it sounds better if someone else is doing it, like with your soup ! And lately I've been cooking all the week night meals due to my wife's work schedule. Fun for me lately has been wood turning small hollow form Christmas ornaments and fly tying on my new ( since Christmas) HMH Standard vise.

I've also ordered in an 11ft 4/5 switch rod blank and components for a Feb build.

I will say though that it sounds like we have plenty of ice this year for safe fishing. That most often is not the case around here.

OK now I'm going to try to find a button and keep hitting it until something happens.

This storm was truly a Bomb... "Bombastic" at the very most.

Had that on my word of the day a while back and was trying to find a way to fit it in. NAILED IT!

Michael

Not ... exactly ... Michael.

"Bombastic" would describe a storm, direly warned about by the weathermen, that blows out without doing any damage. This one is proving to be much more bombardment than bombastic.

Chell's 2 nd worst nightmare, in line behind this guy at the Encampment mining mueseum--

IMG_2828.PNG

Stay tuned for Krazy on the Eights, best weather data you can buy for free🤠

Not ... exactly ... Michael.

"Bombastic" would describe a storm, direly warned about by the weathermen, that blows out without doing any damage. This one is proving to be much more bombardment than bombastic.

Mikechell,

I was actually speaking of the weather forecasters.

bombastic
[bom-bas-tik]
adjective
(of speech, writing, etc.) high-sounding; high-flown; inflated; pretentious.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Michaael

I got your weather forecast right here,

with Chell 's worst nightmare.

Kenduardo's #kicked.off.the.dog.sled.ride...

.IMG_2840.JPG

For#arguing.two.snowflakes.are.too.alike....

45degrees NOW here in CheySnook City, WYIMG_2840.JPG

Two days in a row I've had to scrap ice from my windshield.

I always think back to that day when I was packing to move down here, and I threw out my ice scraper thinking I'd never need it again...

Bombastic on a 24 hour weather loop sells a lot more bread and milk (this report was brought to you by the bread and dairy association) all the channels - weather, news are non stop hype and yes I am becoming a grumpy old man. Soup mmm just made a pot of asparagus and crab soup with sourdough biscuits, very good after clearing the snow.

It must be cabin fever.

Ken, when was the last time you went outside for 10 minutes straight?

You are Fishing A right, one who is named after kayak....

Without shivering within one minute, it was Dec 18! Longest time oudoors, standing at gas pump while activating US banking operation.

So, you are correcto mondo, OP HONCHO, cabin fever gives way to high octane exuberance in Woolly Longjohns, WY. Exuberance pure and excessive. Considering it was warmer in Wyoming than Florida recently, what's not to like? Only slightly hyperbolic, Cats here request Owners put funny clothes on them. Dog has polar fleece vest(s) and won't leave home without it.

so now, Phlye testing in tundra, front yard continues. Plus, great time playing with fine tools when indoors. Home on the range... Let's rodeo, Y'all1

The mini ice age is ending on tuesday with a high of 38 and sunny. This will be a perfect day to go out on the ice. Plenty of safe ice with summer like temps. Now I'm excited again!