Fly Tying
Bimini15

Brrrrr...! How low can you go?

Doesn't count, Chug. You're so close to Los Angeles that the pollution keeps temperature preternaturally high. unsure.png

It's like living near Chernobyl and being glad your food can be cooked just by holding it out the window. tongue.png

biggrin.png

I don't know Mike Chernobyl would probably be nice and quiet, most likely wouldn't be to hazy from smog, and from what I've seen the fishing is excellent. I think it might be the better deal, might kill you sure, but so will waiting at the wrong bus stop in L.A.

Lady, puppy and scenery. All three adding to the beauty of that picture. Too bad there's power lines running through there.

heat wave

VTO6rp6.jpg

i ran 2 space heaters all nite long and got the inside temp up to 65 degrees

hopefully a propane delivery today

heat wave

VTO6rp6.jpg

i ran 2 space heaters all nite long and got the inside temp up to 65 degrees

hopefully a propane delivery today

👍👍

Warming up here. My car thermometer read 28 when I was running my errands just now. Sleet and freezing rain scheduled for this afternoon. They expect it to be near 60 by Friday.

James River bridge Cartersville VA yesterday. Last time it froze like this was 30 years ago. -4 yesterday, upper 40's today, expecting 60's by the weekend.

post-54336-0-25661200-1515442539_thumb.jpg

37 degrees at Crazy Woman Liquors at 330 pm. No wind, calm on ice ,the fishers had no Yellow Perch on ice. Dog exercised. Eagle, deer, bovines. Clear Creek will fish if it hits 50 this week, as forecast.

James River bridge Cartersville VA yesterday. Last time it froze like this was 30 years ago. -4 yesterday, upper 40's today, expecting 60's by the weekend.

It does take a lot for that to freeze . Great picture .