Fly Tying
vicrider

What's laying on your table swap

SORRY...Swap is called off. Was an idea but probably not a very good one. Let this thread drift off into cyberspace.

Nick

Shucks Man, I just re-organized my bench, down to orange level alert from Code Red flashing.

I am in for a dozen Gunfire-noise-suppressing poppers made from various foam ear protectors probably between size 2 and 2/0.....

Hope we have about 7 weeks until they are due, having major family medical travels back and forth to Montana.

Taking the travel tying gear but it could be left locked in the truck or trunk the whole time, depending on rules for visitors, etc.

No big rush Ken. March 16th looks good to me to have them in time for the crappie and bass starting strong here.

By the way. I found the greater the decibel reduction of the earplugs the quieter pop they'd make. You could control the amount of pop by using different db reduction ear plugs. If you could find over a 32db reduction it was almost more of a slider than a popper.

C'mon Norm, you moved that stuff to that table just to get that photo. Not even a anal old fart could keep his bench that clean. I do think this swap isn't gonna work though and might just put an end to it before it gets started.

C'mon Norm, you moved that stuff to that table just to get that photo. Not even a anal old fart could keep his bench that clean. I do think this swap isn't gonna work though and might just put an end to it before it gets started.

How else you gonna get rid of 150 feet of Mac Yarn?